You know when you’re the industry leader. The problem is, not everyone else does. We developed a methodology to help great companies like yours get the reputation it deserves.
If others businesses don’t know recognize your strengths, in today’s hyper connected and competitive market you will miss:
- Sales opportunities
- Speaking Engagements at the big conferences
- Invitations to educate analysts, bloggers, and thought leaders in your field through Media Tours
- Major stories in your industry where you and your team should have been interviewed before they published the piece
- Talented potential team members who want to work with the best — but who haven’t found out about you yet
- Profit margins. The top company in any field enjoys less price pressure than those in the middle of the pack.
Why you need recognizable industry leadership
Your investment in recognizable industry leadership conveys substantial and lasting advantages in three main areas:
- PROFITS. You’ll enjoy less price pressure as your reputation grows.
- PEOPLE. As your prestige comes recognized, the best people want to work for your brand, contribute to your vision, and grow with you.
- PARTNERS. Aligned complementary companies to yours needs to pick their allies—do they know to choose you or are they sniffing your competition at the conferences?
The Write2Market Triple A Industry Leadership Methodology®
With years of experience, tracking and testing behind it, our proprietary methodology makes your leadership recognizable for your potential clients, employees and partners. We call it “Triple A Industry Leadership,” and it rests securely on the 3 As:
1. Access. We deliver access to the decision makers in your target audience through getting you to speak and give media tours at trade shows, conferences, and your own events. How many conferences are calling you to the stage today? We make sure you’re on the radar of national conference planners so you speak to your core audience more frequently, and they can get to know your people and vision. Plus, when you’re ready, we organize your own client/user conference.
2. Awareness. This second pillar of our Triple A Industry Leadership methodology is all about headlines. Not just any headlines, and not just any news appearances—we only want the ones that move the dial for your sales team.. Real reputation-building awareness is more than just trade journals, television and business press—social media is also an awareness opportunity for your business, and we can help you take advantage of it. Our “awareness program” helps you create the right environment for your sales team to deliver the message to a warm and receptive audience. And our process allows us to start from where you are, and take you as far as you need to go, from regular appearances in your industry blogs and trade journals right up to CNN, Bloomberg news programs, and the Wall Street Journal.
3. Awards. Often the award itself is not the point—it’s spending the evening with the right people or social proof to validate your claim to being the best. For example, when Write2Market helped Mansfield Oil win not only a top Infoweek 500 Award in energy, but also a CIO 100 Award, it helped to clearly differentiate the $5.2 billion dollar firm from a bevy of would-be energy competitors on the basis of superior technology. Or when our client ShopVisible won the 2012 award for Best Ecommerce Platform next to NetSuite, it helped all eyes in ecommerce tune in to ShopVisible and realize what a compelling value proposition they had. Our team finds those collections that make a meaningful difference in your industry, and helps you get the recognition you deserve.
Are you an unrecognized industry leader?
You don’t have to be unrecognized. Contact us today about how our Triple A® approach can assist you to achieve positive public relations and a lasting reputation as an industry leader in your niche.
Download the white paper From Angel to Acquisition to learn how to increase your value.
- Energy public relations lands Prenova above the fold in USA Today
- Energy public relations efforts land Mansfield Oil on Fox, CleanSkies
- Fortune 500 Pay Attention: MyCelx shares knowledge, captures market share
- Write2Market Heavy Industry Public Relations Penetrates Core Market
- LegalTube Reaches Customers With Blogs, Social Media
- Sales writing for Case-mate brightens billboards in Dubai, London
- Ghostwriting and author services