The dynamic, creative energy industry is moving in dozens of different directions to power the needs of the future. Integrating renewable sources, testing new feedstocks, trying new technologies and new ways of thinking—there are dozens of amazing stories to be told at each and every leading energy organization today.
What companies like yours have in common is a need for clear, direct communications to influence the market share you need, and to communicate with your target audience precisely what you’re capable of.
Our energy industry leadership practice is involved in every aspect of creating and leading full service communication campaigns that tell your story.
Recently, we were even invited by the US Department of Energy (DOE) to lead a webinar on Energy Sustainability Communications – you can see the deck on their website. Our energy clients let us know that what we do gives them tremendous traction, and separates “signal from noise” in their market, to their advantage.
Energy industry leadership and PR clients
Write2Market’s team is well connected to today’s energy journalists, conference planners and analysts, which helps us secure a substantial share of the ongoing conversation for our clients. Some of the energy public relations clients who have prepared us to work with you include:
- iUS Technologies, backed by $1B Korean electric technology giant Vitzro Group
- Ecologix Environmental Systems, the world’s leading environmentally sustainable water treatment solution for produced water
- $3B Exide Technologies, the world’s leading stored power solutions company
- FOGFuels, a proprietary plant technology that converts waste grease into diesel for more sustainable communities
- $5B Mansfield Oil, one of the country’s largest fuel supply, logistics and distribution firms ranked #73 on Forbes
- Mycelx, a company that develops unique oil-removal technology for clients like Anadarko, Chevron, & Saudi Aramco
- Prenova, an energy management firm relied upon by companies with 500+ locations
- BioBlend, a biolubricant firm backed by ADM
- American Petroleum Institute
- SIGMA, America’s leading fuel marketers
- Stena Sonangol, a Houston-based tanker fleet
- Letton-Hall Group, a subsea measurement engineering consulting firm
- Metadigm Services, a leading utility services company
- LEC Global, the leading energy disruption protection firm in the global oil and gas industry
Our Triple A Industry Leadership approach and methodology to energy public relations creates a steady stream of positive information about your capabilities, regular speaking opportunities, and high profile award wins. We track the way this results in better share of voice and better sales opportunities over time. We have tracked our ROI for energy clients over the years, and this is triple digit or higher on average. If you’re interested in engaging energy reporters, analysts, journalists, major conferences, and awards on a national or global basis, we’d love to speak with you about what a custom campaign could do for your particular energy public relations needs.
Download the white paper Resonant Reputation: A Call to Action for CEOs to learn how to make your company’s name A-list.
Review some of our energy public relations portfolio: